Jun 29, 2012

How to add a Pinterest link to your blog posts...



I have been trying to find out HOW IN THE WORLD to add a "pin" link to Pinterest on each blog post.  I have tried many different codes that I have found on various websites.

Well.........
I FINALLY found one that works! Check out that pin button at the bottom of this post!  Look at it!  Did you look at it?  Ha! Let me know if it works for you.

Ok....here is the link that ACTUALLY WORKS on adding a pinterest link to your blog posts.  Hope it helps someone else out.

And, while I'm talking about Pinterest, here are some faves I have found today. ♥













Pin It Now!

3 I love comments!:

Lori Rosenberg said...

Thanks for the link! I did it and it worked.

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Susan said...

Lori,
So glad it worked for you, too! I almost gave up trying to do this.
Susan

Marlana said...

Thank you so much for pinning a link to Kindergarten Network That was very sweet of you!

Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten
Kindergarten Network

Post a Comment