Jul 1, 2012

Year Long Plan



Every summer (except last year), I make a year long plan for the next year.  It is a work in progress, but it really helps me know what we are doing every week/month.  We have already mapped out everything for core curriculum, but still need to add activities, resources, etc to our maps.  I created a Word document that covers the basics of what we are doing each week.  We use Scott Foresman Reading Street curriculum and this year, we are getting Scott Foresman math!  We haven't received it yet, but can't wait to look at it.

Here is a link to my year - long plan.  Remember, it is a work in progress!  Do you do something similar to this?  I print it out and put it in page protectors.  It really helps me write lesson plans.  Next year, I hope to use http://planbook.com/ to plan my lessons, but we are all going to have to be on the same page next year, so I probably won't know for a while.

♥Here is the LINK to my year long plan.♥


Pin It Now!

1 I love comments!:

Jennifer Tilton said...

Yes, I have a long range plan-we use Reading Street also-saw a lot of familiar stories on your list! It makes me nervous to not have the whole year mapped out in advance.
Jennifer
kindertrips

Post a Comment